Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shouta Anime School What Anime Have Made You Cry?

What Anime Have Made You Cry? - shouta anime school

I am interested in what I think were sad ...

My choice?

Grave of the Fireflies ... You can hear the music from the OST me cry. This is a 2-Movie Box Kleenex.

Ah! My Goddess Belldandy ... If I cried when I thought I must go Keiichi.

Mahoromatic ... At the end of season 2 ... Damned Gainax ... to a happy ending once.

End of Evangelion ... Misato over death after kissing Shinji.

Aishiteruze Baby ... quand Yuzuyu Shouta trying to not mistreated by his mother.

Hideki Chobits ... I thought I lost Chii.

(Live Action) Densha Otoko ... san as "Hermes", he thought he had been betrayed by Densha.

Azumanga Daioh ... Chiyo yelled quand conclusion ... and if Sakaki-sanMaya had left Iriomote.

There are others but these stick in my head.

So what are some who cry?

7 comments:

Mandie said...

Grave of the Fireflies: Self -

Cross Game: A character dies in the first episode, and it is very sad. Recently, it has a further consequence, and I cried again.

Valkyria Chronicles: a character dies, very sad.

Fullmetal Alchemist: The funeral of Victor Hugo, when her daughter asks why they are flashing.

spunkyqu... said...

*** SPOILERS **

Anime: Death Note: L, if you die. This bothered me because I was really into it, and I loved L.

Vampire Knight: I set it to zero, and love with Yuuki REALLLYYYwanted!

SA Spiecal A: Kei is soooooooo cute! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3 teehee

Width: SA Spiecal A \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

Vampire Kisses

Vampire Knight

Dear_Nea... said...

Code Geass made me cry ... Sailor Moon. TT Inuyasha, sometimes, Bleach, once or twice, FMA ...
Oh, shed many, many, many tears because I was the anime. I need new hobbies. = /

leehoust... said...

The End of Cowboy Bebop.
Until then, I had really hit the thumb spike.

bubbles1... said...

No ..... But the full moon near reeeeeeeally

riku namikaze said...

Fullmetal Alchemist: The funeral of Victor Hugo, when her daughter asks why she buried him.
One Piece: Sanji boss, when he left Zeff
Naruto, Sasuke, Naruto, when he fought
Naruto Shippuden: Naruto, when Jiraiya dies and starts to cry by himself
Naruto Shippuden, Naruto Deidara said that when death loses and stop
Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke when Itachi killed, then discovered that Itachi was actually a good guy
Naruto Shippuden: Naruto, when he learns that the fourth Hokage is his father
07 Ghost: When you die Mikage
d. Man in Gray: When Tykkä mykki destroyed the innocence of Allen
d. Gray Man: Allen said, when hes not bak man
D. Gray Man: Lavi, when Allen struggles
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles: Syaoran attacks, if fAI and the eye
Godchild when Cain was beaten by his father

Saby said...

Lovely Complex - When was rejected by Risa Otani first time and cried when he tried to speak but all that came out was, "Curry

Nodame Cantabile - Nodame When Chiaki helped her afraid to travel by plane and found the whole scene, in which sat an old man beside her and took the pill, to take the picture CoMotion BC Chiaki tries to get it. Very sad! TT ^ TT

Code GEAS R2 - If Lelouch is dead. And if Euphr death. And when Shirley died. lol

Hana Yori Dango - Live Action - If this is what your name Tsukasa left cuz it was stupid lol

Bitter Virgin - Manga - W I cried a lot, you do not remember exactly how, but I

There are probably others but those are the most recent orI remember ^ _ ^

Post a Comment