Monday, January 25, 2010

Blisters On Buttocks From Motocross Infected Blister On Buttocks?

Infected Blister on Buttocks? - blisters on buttocks from motocross

Hello everyone, I was curious to know what it was. A week ago I had a blister on my buttocks. I thought it was just my jeans rub the wrong way or something. It seems increasingly important. We clean 3 times daily with hydrogen peroxide, alcohol and body powder. He wore a bandage on it twice a day, but keeps forming a yellow crust. I'm not sexually active, had I not started my period. Recently, I have tried to lose weight [10 pounds so far! woohoo!] and could also be sweating. Can you tell me what it is and / or how to get rid of it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Herpes. I got 'em too. He had been 9 years. You can not get rid of ...... ever.

Anonymous said...

Herpes. I got 'em too. He had been 9 years. You can not get rid of ...... ever.

Anonymous said...

Herpes. I got 'em too. He had been 9 years. You can not get rid of ...... ever.

Anonymous said...

Herpes. I got 'em too. He had been 9 years. You can not get rid of ...... ever.

Anonymous said...

It sounds infected, seek medical advice

Anonymous said...

It sounds infected, seek medical advice

Post a Comment